If you’re looking for the perfect wallet phone case, then you’ve come to the right place, my friend!
Whenever I head out the door, I run through a checklist in my head:
- Keys? Check.
- Diaper bag and/or purse? Check.
- Snacks in the diaper bag? Check.
- Wallet? Check.
- Phone? Check.
- Shoes on? Check.
Sometimes I’m prepared and it’s quick and easy to get out the door. But other times I’m scrambling around looking for everything.
And then I thought, “Why not eliminate one of these potential
When I first used a wallet phone case, it was so much easier! But I always seemed to get sick of them or they were just too cheap to keep up with me and I’d go back to a regular wallet. There were either those ones you have to open to use your phone (pain in the tush in my opinion) or they didn’t hold enough.
My mom found a really neat one a few years ago that we both got. It was simple and slim but big enough to hold 2 cards and your ID. But the downfall to that one, at least for each of us, was that we wanted to hold more than those 3 things. Like business cards, some cash, maybe a store card. Sure, we stuffed those items in there in a pinch but, with it being plastic, the poor thing just couldn’t handle me. So, once again, back to a regular wallet I went.
Then, when I last upgraded my phone, I found the ZVE Wallet Case. And what a wonderful thing it is. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to a standard wallet. There’s just no need to.
This baby can do so much!
- If you use one of your cards and open the zipper, you can use that as a kickstand so you can watch videos hands free.
- It has the usual shock resistant and reinforced buttons to keep your phone safe and accessible.
- Easy to take your phone in and out if you need to.
- It has 2 slots on each side AND 2 elastic pockets in front of those to handle your life: cash, cards, a key, a couple coins, coupons, loyalty cards, etc.
- It has a zipper! No more flimsy plastic doors that make you worry about your money falling out.
- It is very sturdy – a nice leather case that’s not going to fall apart.
- It has a cute little wrist strap.
- I got mine in Mint Green but there are several other cute colors and patterns to choose from!
I personally don’t use the strap or the kickstand part but I think they’re an awesome bonus. I’m not a big fan of wrist straps, but I keep it in my jewelry drawer in case I change my mind.
The only downside of this case is that it can sometimes get kind of heavy. Obviously, the more you put in it the more it will weigh. It takes a few days getting used to holding it, too. It’s wider than some other cases but that didn’t really bother me. It is so much nicer to have everything in one place and not have to keep track of my phone AND wallet.